September 22 & 23, 2017
Join us for this fantastic motoring event.
Cocktail reception/naked garage event: Friday, 6–9 p.m.
Supercars Mille for MS Road Rally: Saturday, 6 a.m.
Supercars Mille for MS Car Show (formerly Supercars on State Street): Saturday, 11 a.m.
Attend one, two or all three events.
Three Great Automotive Experiences in One
COCKTAIL RECEPTION & NAKED GARAGE EVENT
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 6-9 P.M.
Driver cocktail reception and naked garage will be held at Sun Motor Cars Porsche, Mechanicsburg. (The naked garage will include exotic and muscle cars in the air, undercarriage covers removed, exposing the chassis, brakes, suspension and engines.)
SUPERCARS MILLE FOR MS ROAD RALLY
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 6 A.M.
The Mille is a countryside rally through PA, culminating with laps at Pocono Raceway and ending back at the Supercars Mille for MS Car Show on State Street in Harrisburg.
SUPERCARS MILLE FOR MS CAR SHOW
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 11 A.M.
Supercars Mille for MS Car Show (formerly Supercars on State Street) has quickly become one of the finest car shows on the East Coast, featuring luxury, exotic and time-honored vehicles.
COCKTAIL RECEPTION & NAKED GARAGE EVENT:
Friday, September 22, 6–9 p.m. — $100 per couple
SUPERCARS MILLE FOR MS ROAD RALLY:
Saturday, September 23, 6 a.m. — Mille driver/co-pilot $150
(This includes road rally, lunch and car show.
The Supercars Mille for MS rally option is open to the first 100 registrants.)
SUPERCARS MILLE FOR MS CAR SHOW:
Saturday, September 23, 11 a.m. — $40
(Day of event registration — $50)
The cost to attend all three events is $250 per couple.
Online registration closes Friday, September 22 at noon.
On-site registration can be completed at any event.
1991 F1 Benetton
We are excited to announce that we have a 1991 F1 Benetton coming to the Friday, September 22 cocktail party.
Driver Cocktail Reception & Road Rally
Friday, September 22 & Saturday, September 23, 2017
356 Woods Dr., Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Parade of Cars & Car Show
Saturday, September 23, 2017
City Island: 245 Championship Way, Harrisburg, PA
Cars will then be in an escorted procession to State Street.
- A custom-tailored resort in a scenic location that is located within a 25-minute drive from Harrisburg
- Overnight accomodations Friday, Saturday and Sunday (if needed)
- Cocktail reception Saturday, September 23rd -- time TBD
- Showcase your car by the flowing Yellow Breeches stream and enjoy light hors d'oeuvres, music and cash bar on an open terrace. Additional food will be available for purchase from the Barn menu.
- Package prices start at $200 for Saturday night for a king room in one of their lodges, double occupancy, and two tickets to the reception.
- You can extend your stay on either Friday or Sunday, for an additional $150/night.
- There are also cottages and a 1820 mansion to upgrade your overnight stay.